First off, we’d like to thank everyone for their support over the years! We’ve decided that starting in 2022, our ONLINE magazine, which had previously used a paid subscription model and was designed more as a blog, will now be a FREE digital magazine starting with the January issue. This obviously opens up several questions, which we will try to answer as best we can here.
- Does this replace the PRINT magazine? – NO, absolutely not! The print magazine is and will always be available for subscriptions.
- I already have a subscription for the ONLINE magazine that I paid for. What do I get now that the ONLINE version is free? We are keeping twenty years of our back issues (from 2001 – 2021) available only to paid subscribers, so you will continue to have access to that exclusive content. New members can also subscribe to what we are now referring to as “LEGACY” online issues if they’d like access to those previous issues. Subscriptions to the Legacy content are $15/year.
- Why did you decide to make the magazine free? The industry has changed over the course of twenty years. When we started our magazine back in 2001, there was no such thing as social media and truck show coverage was few and far between. Twenty years later and there are any number of ways to see photos of trucks on the internet, so we thought it would be best for everyone if we leveraged our social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram) with a free digital magazine so we can reach even more fans like yourself!
- Is this just the print magazine in digital form? No, the online digital magazine is unique and features different content than the print magazine. We will also include links to larger galleries of photos on Facebook, as well as video features on YouTube.
- If a purchase a subscription to the legacy issues, does it automatically sign me up for the Free DIGITAL magazines 2022 moving forward? No, you’ll need to add the free subscription separately after logging in.
- If I sign up for the free digital 2022, and then decide that I want the legacy subscription, can I use the same username and password? Yes.
- Is the free Digital FOREVER or will I need to renew yearly? It’s a lifetime subscription.
Hopefully that answers most of your questions, but if not feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to answer!